For the cake:
- 4½ cups tricolour quinoa, cooked al dente
- 2 cups kale, chopped and cooked
- 100 gr mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated
- 50 gr Roquefort cheese, coarsely grated
- 50 gr de goat cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup yellow corn
- ½ cup yellow raisins , soaked and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the grape sauce:
- 3 cups grape juice
- 2 teaspoons corn-starch
- ½ teaspoons salt
- For the cake
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and pour in to a buttered baking pan (to avoid overflow, do not fill over 3/4 of the pan). Bake in a preheated oven at 250℃ for 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- For the sauce
- In a small pot pour the grape juice and add the corn starch (diluted in ¼ cup of cold water). Bring to a boil before adding the salt.
- Serve sliced and drizzled with the grape sauce.